- A fast growing Real Estate company based out of Dallas, Texas with $1.2 billion worth of assets and 600 strong employee base.
- The company holds multiple portfolio across verticals like MultiFamily, Retail, Construction, Hospitality etc.
Key business drivers
- High cost of Accounting resources
- Value Addition from SmartFin in terms of Process Improvements
- Huge Savings Potential resulting from offshoring
- SmartFin team comprises of 15 Accountants and Senior Accountants managed by an Accounts manager all based out of Offshore delivery center in India
- SmartFin’s famed Accounts Outsourcing transition approach provided a seamless transition to Offshore team
- Provided consulting and implementation support for implementing additional process improvements
- SmartFin’s optimized resource loading along with offshoring has resulted in savings of over 50% of the cost for the client
- Designed and implemented a custom solution for automating Receipts for the Multi Family portfolio
- SmartFin team based on client’s process understanding have implemented in excess of 30 best practices in AP/AR/GL etc.
- Recommended and implemented “AvidXchange” – an AP workflow product for the Real Estate industry in the US
- Helped client implement “Process Manager” and automated Bank Recs
- Seamless Transition approach involving 5 phases with checkpoints in each phase before Going Live ensured complete business continuity during and after transition
- Delivered qualitative and timely financial statements every month with completed adherence to SLAs.